Friday, August 21, 2009

Term 3 Week 7

Question 1(a). What are the 2 worrying trends about drug trafficking mentioned in the article?



Question 1(b). Why are Singaporeans increasingly being used as "drug mules"?



Question 2. What will you do if you find out that one of your friends is selling drugs? How will you react if someone tries to sell you drugs?

Answer: I will definitely warn my friend of the consequences of drug trafficking in Singapore. From a high fine to the death sentence, I will preach about it until I have spoke finish all of it. After that, I will give my friend time to engage in a brainstorm on his/her own. After sometime after that, I would call on him/her again to reaffirm his/her decision. If the decision was for the better, I would definitely persuade him/her to turn in to the officals. I would then find for my friend a decent lawyer to help in the lawcase. I would wait for him/her to serve his/her term as convicted by the Supreme Court's Judge.. If the decision was negative, I would still continue to persuade and persuade until I finally won my friend over. Worst comes to the worst, I would tell his/her parents about what he/she is doing. I would never give up on trying -until the very moment my friend is caught red handed. If someone tried to sell me drugs, I would deny and walk away. If the person still continues to follow me, I would start a conversation in a peaceful manner and tell that person I am allergic to drugs and I do not take drugs. If that person still does not give up, I would resort to one last resort and that is to call the threanten-call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment